Friday 5 September 2008

TLC Pacakge from Hong Kong


I could not wait to leave my work today because I knew that *this* was waiting for me. As soon as I came home, I ran upstairs to my room to find *this*.
Yes~a parcel!
I get very nostalgic about parcels.

When I was at boarding school, one of the greatest joys was to recieve parcels from home, usually Korean magazines, books, instant noodles, etc. When there was a parcel, the house mistress wrote girl's name on the board or leave note. Reciving one used to make my day.
While ago, I asked SA to send me care package from HK.
What is inside? *drum*
*drum*
.
.
.
.
.
.
*drum*
.
.
.
.
et voilà!









I asked SA to send me boxes of almond cake and phoenix rolls and what you see in the picture came along.




A packet of Thai rice cracker covered in pork floss
2 boxes of almond cake
2 Chinese custard mooncakes with egg yokes
A red notebook
A hankie
Kee Wah mooncakes
A cartoon of organic tomato soup


These will keep me happy for months.


Individually packaged almond cakes will keep me sane when I need something sweet with tea.
-0-

0 comments: