Thursday 18 September 2008

Kraze Burger, Seoul

There are times when all you want to do is wolfing down a mean burger, preferably with a tall glass of thick milkshake. And a basket of steaming hot fries.
I think there is something primitive about eating burger.
Sauce and juice of the meat dripping between your fingers as you take a big bite of the burger, and extra sauce around your mouth.
Definitely not a first-date meal.:P
The burger place I go when I get craving is Kraze Burger (pronounced k-ra-zay).
It is a chain of Korean burger joints that serve quality burger in a clean, airy restaurant unlike other fast food chains. They claim they use quality Australian beef, not American.
As for the autheneticity of burgers......to me, they are not too Koreaznied, but they taste lighter than the ones I tried in the States. That is a good thing, right? KG Burger is Koreaznied though, as it is served with bulgogi sauce.




A wide range of burgers are available here as you can see in the pictures below.







Moi and my friends ordered KO Burger and two K Onion Burgers and tomato and fresh mozzarella salad.
KO Burger is served on wheat bread with tom, onion, swiss cheese, lettuce, chili-balsamic sauce, fried jalapenos.K Onion Burger is also served on whweat bread with tom, bacon, cheddar cheese, lettuce, bbq sauce and fried onion ring.

Although I did not order today, chili fries are very good too. Kraze uses the recipe that won a competition in Texas. But I find the fries a bit too salty. So order chili fries without salt on the fries.

No milkshake today. I am not sure whether shakes are available here or not.



When the burger arrived, I was so eager to eat that I forgot to take pic of the whole burger.
One on the left if KO Burger and one on the right is K Onion Burger.



Closer look at the KOnion Burger....yum...

KO Burger: 7900KRW (£3.80)

K Onion Burger: 7900KRW (£3.80)

Tom & Mozzarella Salad: 12000KRW (£6.00)(paid for by my friend's coupon)
+ 10% VAT

You can get a little coupon stamped for every burger. After 10 burgers, you can get a free salad, burger or sandwich.

There are many branches all over Korea. The one I went to is SamCheong Dong branch.

11:00am-11:00pm
Tel)02-3147-1536,7
Jongno-gu Samcheong-Dong 35-251
Website) http://www.kraze.co.kr/ In the top right corner, you can change language of the website. Korean, English, Japanese and Chinese are available. Apprently, there is a branch in Shanghai, China.





0 comments: